The Blueville Nursery was founded by Marlin and Gladys Scott in Manhattan, Kansas around 1933. It was purchased by Darrell and Dorothy Westervelt in 1962 and a small garden store was opened in the spring of 1970. The nursery now contains approximately 45 acres, with 40 acres devoted to growing plants.
Maintenance and lawn care
Small engine repair
We are proud to serve the Manhattan area, as well as Junction City, Clay Center and Wamego.
We have an expert team, with many KSU graduates and long-time, year-round employees. We are constantly improving our facilities and equipment and have seen excellent growth since 1962, in largely thanks to our tremendous service on every project.